Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Christmas Pictures
Here are some pictures of our Christmas. Some of you have already seen some of this slide show. I took out some pictures and replaced them with some others. I also took out the music that went with this slide show. It was getting annoying on my computer and I figured I wouldn't torture you with that.
Posted by Fausett Family at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey there,
It's Natalie Ostler Pederson. Check out my famliy.
pedersonplatoon.blogspot.com
Your family is so cute. It is nice to see what is going on with old friends.
You guys stink at this blogging thing. UPDATE..UPDATE!
Hey guys!!! We enjoyed your Christmas card. Your way better than me. I didn't get around to it this year. I found you guys looking on one of the Smith girls blog, who had Nicole's blog, who had yours. Did that just make sense? Check out ours. 7reesespeanutbuttercups.blogspot.com
Nicole Rees
Post a Comment