Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Distracted!

This morning Noah was supposed to go on a field trip to the park, because tomorrow is the last day of school. I was going with him so when I got to the school I saw a couple friends standing in the front office. They told me that Noah was in the nurse's room. I walked over and sure enough there he was lying down. He had thrown up in his classroom and they were looking for me to come pick him up. The nurse told me it was all red and the teacher said it looked like he had a cherry ICEE for breakfast. Oh, no I informed them that would be the Red Vines he had been devouring since yesterday. In fact I found him eating them at 6:30am this morning.

As we walked to the car I told him this is why I tell you to eat a good breakfast in the morning and not to eat junk. He then looked up at me with his giant blue eyes and said, " I got distracted!"

I guess a huge tub of Red Vines sitting on the counter is pretty distracting.

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Noah I too love red vines! Maybe you should just stick to eating them at a movie and not for breakfast! Sorry you missed your fieldtrip and I hope you are feeling better!

Bogle Family said...

poor kid!