We had family pictures taken the day before Matthew and Wendy's wedding. Let's just say 54 people are hard to photograph. We were only missing 2, Jason(Alysha's husband) and Jacob(Eric's oldest son).All the grandkids! Mine were the least cooperative.
The brothers and sisters. This picture was actually the hardest to get. I guess when you take a picture with your brothers and sisters you resort to acting like little kids again.
My beautiful Elena!
Playing in the gazebo.
I hope in the end these pictures turn out. The chances of us all being together again are probably rare. I love my gigantic family. It was so good to see everyone.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Ewell Family Pictures "2010"
Posted by Fausett Family at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Alli, I just love that picture of you and your siblings all together! We are so fond of all of you. And your little family is adorable. Thanks for letting me peek in. It was great to see you all in person at the wedding. xo
Post a Comment