Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Elderly

Another addition to the long list of funny things our kids say sometimes.

Tonight, we were talking to Elena about the priesthood and the different offices that are within each priesthood. She knew that her dad is an Elder, so we asked what comes next.

She thought about it for a second, and then replied, "Elder...ly?"

Yep, that is about right. Elderly and High Priests are the same, right?

5 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Maybe Ben will be the High Priests President next?!? Elena is such a sweetheart! We are missing your family! Come see us soon or think of a reason for us to come visit Vegas. I like your new background! :)

Keith and Allie said...

P.S. What is up with the beachbody thing? I think you need to do a post here!

BYUMOMMY said...

I am rolling!!! Elena is so darn cute! Great pics of your CA trip! Glad to have you back in Vegas though. :) Hugs!

kristie said...

Hahaha, very clever!!

Shauna said...

haha.. that is funny
BTW..some of the elders are elderly