The Stake had a huge Trunk or Treat. Rex as "Clark Kent" was a hit! Jilly was a spider, and little kids kept coming up to her and touching her to see if see was part of the decorations. Everyone had a blast!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Trunk or Treat!
Posted by Fausett Family at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What?!?! The year we move they have a trunk or treat?!? Silly Vegas people! Looks like a lot of fun! Love the costumes. It also looks like you had a blast at Allison W's! I'd like a Double double! Happy Halloween!
Too cute! Everybody sure looks their part. How fun is Halloween?Love all 6 of you lots.
So fun! Your kids look great, I'm lovin' the Clark Kent costume!!
Those in n out costumes were awesome. Where did you get that logo on the shirts from? Very cute.
I should have parked by the old ward. Our new ward had too many out of towners. Wasn't that sooo fun. All your kids lool so cute!!
Post a Comment