Trying to take family photos....Noah's choir performance at school....
Elena's dance recital....
Visiting Santa....
Decorating Trees....
So much Christmas... so little time!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Christmas "2010" thus far...
Posted by Fausett Family at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun & busy you are! Your family is so adorable & Rex is hilarious! I love your coordinating outfits every year! I love that you have 2 trees! We didn't know Elena was in dance...she looks beautiful! I bet Noah sang his pants off way to go! :) I am surprised Jill sat on Santa's lap. Jack wanted NOTHING to do with him! :) I guess when you move so far away it's hard to keep up! We miss you guys & hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
I'm loving your hair! Such a cute cute family. Rex is looking so big! I just remember him as such a little guy! ;) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment