Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Baby is 2!

Happy Birthday JILLIAN KATE!!


It's hard to believe my baby's 2 and growing up soooo fast. Jilly is such an easy girl to love. Some of her favorites right now are "bebes," "ruffs," and especially giving kisses. She loves her brothers and sister so much that she is constantly trying to copy them. (of course they love this) Life is fun and full of excitement with Jill around. She makes our family happy.
We love you BEANS!

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

What!?! How is that possible? Just yesterday I was holding that tiny little peanut on your couch! She is so adorable! What a sweet girl! Tell her happy birthday from us!

Shauna said...

what a cutie pie!
You are so lucky to have her.
yeah, about the bike...that was me. I flew over the handlebars with no front tire. I forgot about that.