For those of you who do not know, Rex has just gone through a series of blood work and tests to figure out why he is so little. He had fallen off the charts in his weight and height so they wanted to make sure it wasn't something to worry about. I took this picture to prove that the kid can seriously pack it away. He had for breakfast 2 bowls of cereal (of course he needed them at the same time hence the two bowls and two spoons), an egg, a piece of toast and a glass of juice. I know you are thinking did he finish it though. The answer is Yes! and he wanted more an hour later. He eats like this for most meals. He obviously has a very fast metabolism, just like Elena. By the way she is also tiny and eats like a teenage boy. Apparently the doctors haven't noticed that Ben and I aren't very big as well. Anyway the tests came back normal. Gee thats a big surprise!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Rex Really Does Eat
Posted by Fausett Family at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW that is alot of food. Maybe you should take that picture to the doctors and show them. I'm glad to see you blogging more. I love updates.
Post a Comment