Last Saturday I ran in the breast cancer Race for the Cure. We ran as a team for Jennifer Alvord who was diagnosed with cancer last year. She was Elena's Primary teacher at the time. She is in the pink shirt. It was thrilling to see so many people out to support a great cause(around 30,000). We had so much fun.
This is the group I go running with at night. We carpooled down to Fremont Street together and then went out for breakfast after. I'm glad we went together because in that crowd we never would have found each other. We only saw three other people from our team. I'm glad we saw Jennifer right before the run. It made it all worth it.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Race for the Cure
Posted by Fausett Family at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Look how cute you gals are! That's so awesome that you did that! Great job! :)
I love your new background. I have more pictures that I will email you of the race and you can do another post. They are super cute.
You are amazing!! I don't run anywhere unless I'm being chased! LOL!
What a fun race to run in. That is awesome that you are supporting such a great cause and getting some exercise too. Keep up the good work.. I like the new look of your blog too.
Hey Allison, when you get a chance, can you give me your email address? I decided to make the blog private and want to invite you as a reader. :)
Way to go!!!!! That is awesome!
P.S.
We are SO excited to see you guys for the wedding!
I agree with Candice. You are Amazing and I am sure I will get caught if being chased.
Post a Comment