We had a great Memorial Day weekend at my parents house in CA. We went hoping to swim for two days, but the weather thought differently. It was cold! We still had everyone over on Monday. Mark was visiting from TX and we hadn't seen Paige yet. She is a cutey. Everyone but Kim and Alysha and their families were there. Needless to say total chaos with around 40 people. Some how we started jumping rope and before we knew it Matthew had gone and bought jump ropes and we were double dutching. Everyone tried even Mom. The men were hysterical. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It was super fun. We seem to have alot of pictures of Noah and Rex but few of Elena, probably because she was off running around with her cousins Emma and Alexandra. It is always hard to leave and we are already loking forward to going back in July.



5 comments:
That was so fun.
I've been waiting for someone to post the pictures from memorial day. Looks like everyone had a great time. Wish we could have been there. We're all really missing home. Cameron has been telling me all he wants for his birthday is a party with his cousins. Hopefully we can make it happen. Anyways I'm sure it was a great day.
I want to play!! It's pictures like these that make me really miss San Berdo.
oh my goodness I would have paid money to see you jump rope. It looks so pretty where you were. It is always fun to be with family. I am sad that you will be gone for the 4th of july but we will party when you get back. You are so fun.
Oh man it was all so fun.. good thing we all started that.
Post a Comment