5 Unimportant Things Aout Me
Ok I have to say I have been tagged before but never did it. Sorry Nicole. Candice tagged me this time. I guess you want to know the stupid little things I do.
1. I still watch Days of Our Lives. However I can go at least a couple weeks without seeing it and know what is going on because it is still the same day in Salem.
2. I run Monday through Thursday at 8:30pm and hate every minute of it.
3. I know the jingles to quite alot of dumb commercials, the sound track to Grease, Sound of Music, and many other musicals and will sing if prompted by any word that reminds me of a song. Such as driving down the street seeing the YMCA and immediately singing, "It's fun to stay at the YMCA..." My kids have gotten very used to it.
4. I hate driving!!! Especially at night.
5. I have quite alot of dishes. I have Ben's Mom to thank for that. I have three sets of Christmas dishes, Easter, 4th of July(of course), Turkey plates for Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day (for Ben), and many others. Don't ever look under the couch!!
There you have it more than you really wanted to know about me.
I tag Laurel, Shauna, and Allison
Thursday, June 19, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
Posted by Fausett Family at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
See, I knew we were great friends, but we have even more in common than I thought. I too still watch Days, but very seldom. I HATE driving at night. And obviously we should have a musical night!
Thanks for being such a good sport about being tagged!!
Maybe I could borrow some of your plates since I am a moron in the decorating department! And I haven't watched Days since high school, maybe you could help me catch up! What's up with Stefano?
HAHAHA....I still watch Days too. Only sometimes though. I can go a while because like you said it never changes. Good luck with Shauna doing a tag. Next time I come to your house I'm going to look under your couch.
Whatever Nicole..I do tags..sometimes. What's up with all of your people Allison watching Days. Man, I haven't had time to watch that since hs. Your comments were pretty funny though. The singing thing is totally me too.
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have fun today.
Post a Comment