Sunday, June 1, 2008

Noah is a Graduate...of Preschool


Noah graduated from preschool on Thursday. This was a big accomplishment for him, as anyone that knows Noah can understand. He is painfully shy and preschool has done wonders for his confidence, although you couldn't tell from his performance. They learned to sign their names, but Noah did it while holding on to the doorknob.(I think he was hoping to escape) He and his friend Dalton had to recite the days of the week together. Noah did it, but hid his face the whole time. He did great with the alphabet song and by the end of the night he did actually smile. We are so proud of him for at least getting up in front of everyone. A year ago he never would have done that. Ms. Gina was awesome and pushed Noah to always try(even though he always said he couldn't). Kindergarten should be interesting.

7 comments:

Candice said...

Adorable!! Kindergarten does make a big difference especially if he gets a good teacher. On another note, the "rad" comment on my blog made me laugh so hard! I haven't heard that in a really long time. Too funny!!

nicole said...

So cute! I can't wait till Dillon goes into preschool.

Shauna said...

I can't believe he is almost in
1st grade. How exciting for you and for him. I never want Mallory to be graduating from kindergarten. :) Time goes by way too fast.

Shauna said...

I meant preschool..sorry about that.

Alicia said...

Congratulations Noah! We can't wait to see you all soon!

Aubrey said...

Gina did a good job with the graduation. The kids were cute! Noah was funny...but that WAS so good for him to get up and like you said, he even did everything...he just was trying to hide at the same time. ;) You got some great pictures!

Keith and Allie said...

Noah is a stud! I think he has us all fooled! You would never know he was shy in Primary...he always participates! Way to go Noah!