Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!!

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY NOAH! I can't believe you are 5. You are such a big boy and a true kind hearted kid. I love you very much and am so lucky to be your mom.

5 things I love about Noah:
1. He is the best snuggler and loves to come lay in bed with me.
2. He is so gentle and sweet to his little brother and has a soft spot for babies.
3. Noah is all boy, loves cars, swords, pirates, whips, and jumping off of things.
4. He hates it when he thinks someone might be mad at him.
5. Every night between sleep and awake he tells me, "I love you Mamma."

10 comments:

Laurel said...

He is so handsome. Happy Birthday Noah. I love that baby pictures. It is sad that they have to grow up so fast.

Nicole said...

It is truly amazing how fast they grow. Can you believe we have one to be baptized this year. You do too, right? Are we even old enough for that???

Keith and Allie said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Hope you had a great day! Hannah and Nick love being your friends! Thanks the sweet example you are to them!

Bogle Family said...

I can't believe he is 5 already. I remember him coming home from the hospital and feeling so glad to finally have a nephew. Love that boy.

Kelly said...

Trey says Happy Birthday to Noah! He loves being his friend. Hope you had a great day!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!!

nicole said...

Hope he had a good birthday.

Shauna said...

It has gone by so fast. Where does the time go? Noah is such a cute little boy!

Jamie said...

We have a b-day package sitting here for Noah and I'm not sure I have the correct address. I made an address list at Christmas time and I can't find it anywhere!!!! Can you send me your address via email? Thanks!!!! We're excited for Noah to get his package.

Blog Example said...

Hi Allison! What a beautiful family you have! I just started blogging myself and Danielle Mar told me to check out yours and that you had links to everyone. I have no idea how to give you my blog site so I guess I will just tell you its barneyjenniferfamily.blogspot.com (no laughging at my remedial skills)

happy to have found all of you!

jen