Here are a few pictures of the last couple weeks. Some are of Noah's birthday and some are of our stake's 24th of July Celebration. Every year our stake does a huge celebration at the park and thousands of people come. They have snow cones and cotton candy, games and this year a zip line. Luckily the weather was overcast and made the heat quite bearable.
Rex ansd Noah relaxing at the 24th of July Celebration
Rex has an issue with capri-sun. This is him spitting it out all over himself. The other day he took a full one and squirted it all over the family room. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I keep giving them to him.



2 comments:
The outfit and ponytails are hilarious. Chase gets the same treatment almost daily from Mallory. Rex is a trooper..he looks adorable. Elena looks so big in the pic. of pioneer celeb. She is such a sweet little girl. Thanks for linking jenny to my blog. It was good to hear from her.
That picture of Elena look like you.
Post a Comment