My sweet little baby girl is now 8. How fast the time goes by. She has developed into such a young lady. I'm not quite ready for the next few years as she turns into a tween. Hopfully she will continue to always want to wear dresses, play with her brothers, and cuddle up close.
Elena is waiting anxiously for next Sunday when she will be baptized. She is looking forward to seeing her Grandpa's and Grandma's, cousins, and going to Disneyland.
1. She is so tender-hearted. Always willing to include anyone and have them feel important.
2. Elena loves her brothers. She likes giving them funny nicknames and being silly with them.
3. She is a huge helper. Always wants to please.
4. She loves school and wants to learn.
5. She loves a good hug and has a hard time letting go.
6. Elena is crafty and creative. Glue, ribbons, scissors, tape and stickers are her best friends.
7. Elena is dedicated. She is not willing to give up before she gets it perfect.
8. Elena is a beautiful girl with a sweet spirit.
Elena, your Mom and Dad want you to know how much we love you and how proud we are of your many accomplishments. You are loved by many and are a wonderful example to those around you.
8 comments:
How sweet! I can't believe she is already 8. Time flies. Can't wait to see you guys.
Happy Birthday sweet Elena. Have a wonderful time in Disneyland and know that I will be thinking of you on your special baptism day. I wish I could be there.
Happy Birthday Elena! We are excited for you to be baptized. Wish we could go with you to California & attend. You are so sweet and yes, you do give great hugs!
Happy Birthday Elena!!!!! Have fun at Disneyland!!!!
It's hard to believe she's that old. Wish we could be there next weekend. We miss you guys. Happy Birthday Elena!!
Can you believe it has been 8 years! I remember Elena and Kennedi in nursery. Time sure flies!!
Happy b-day Elena! I remember when Matt was teaching your ctr 5 class! Time flies. I'll call you tomorrrow Alison. And get to my tagging!
Happy b-day Elena! I remember when Matt was teaching your ctr 5 class! Time flies. I'll call you tomorrrow Alison. And get to my tagging!
Post a Comment