Okay I guess it's time to let the world know. Another baby will be joining our family soon. We have put off exposing this news, but I am starting to show a little. I am actually quite a ways along at 18 weeks and we already know what the sex of the baby is. We are very excited to be having a baby GIRL!!!
The kids have had mixed emotions about this new addition. Elena is concerned about having to share a room and picking up extra toys. As much as we assure her that we are not putting a baby in with an 8 year old, she still has reservations. I went shopping for a couple friends that just had baby girls and showed her the clothes. That actually got her really excited to go shopping for a new baby girl. She will have so much fun dressing her up. Noah has actually been the most excited and inquisitive of the bunch. I have already had to explain what a uterus, placenta, and umbilical cord are and how they work. He thinks it is hilarious that the baby is naked inside and when we went to the ultrasound, I asked what everyone thought of that and from the far backseat he exclaimed, "THAT WAS AWESOME!" Rex thinks it is fun to lay his head on my belly and he puts books on it like he is reading to the baby. He has already named the baby "Pinkle"(rhymes with twinkle).
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Another Fausett
Posted by Fausett Family at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congratulations!!! Katrina really wishes she had a baby sister. How are you feeling?
Oh Alli! How exciting!!!!!!! Congratulations, we hope she is a firecracker just like you! xo
YIPPIE! I'm so excited for you guys.
Yeah! That is awesome! Good luck with the pregnancy.
WOW! You are so good at keeping secrets. Congratulations to you and your family. Baby girls are soooooooooo fun to dress!
So exciting. I feel like I've been keeping this a secret forever! How fun it will be to have another girl around. Ours will be a little over a year apart. Can't wait! Oh ya, here's the link to our new blog.
http://haughfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Congrats again! You are the best looking pregnant lady! You aren't even showing...good for you!
Congrats!!!! A girl, YEA!!!! Allison has always wanted a sister, but it just wasn't in the cards for her. So when is the official due date??? I'm totally jealous if you are just starting to show at 18 weeks.
Congrats! We are excited for you and your family! You are a trooper, see you at running! :)
Exciting news!!!!
YAY!!! I was so excited to hear what you were having! So did you keep any of Elena's clothes? Talk to you soon!
COngrats! Now you will have two of each! YOu are so lucky! Baby girls are the best! I hope you are feeling great!
Allison that is so exciting!!Yeah another girl! Ok what's up with you are just starting to show at 18 weeks baby #4? Not fair!We have to get together before I move.
Congratulations!! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy...the time goes fast, she will be here before you know it.
oh my goodness! congrats! that's awesome.
Post a Comment