This morning Elena and Noah both told me "Happy Mother's Day" and Rex without mising a beat says, "Happy Momma's Day." The best part of me is my kids and I love them so much.
I also want my own Mom to know how much I love her. She taught me everything I know about being a good Mom. The best advice she ever gave me was once when I was complaining of the woes of being a mom, she said, " take the time, would you rather have a clean house or happy kids." I love you Mom!
The other Mom I need to thank is Ben's Mom. Without her I wouldn't have the wonderful husband I have today. She is a terrific Grandma with plenty of crazy and silly stories to tell my kids. I love you Rebecca because you are the mother of the man I love.
Happy Mother's Day to all you overworked, underpaid, and awesome MOMS.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Momma's Day
Posted by Fausett Family at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great picture. That's a framer. Happy moma day to you too!!!
It was nice to be able to come to the blessing and to see how Jillian has grown. She is beautiful. Thanks for the the kind words and hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day. Love you all Mom Z
Post a Comment