Okay you know how when you yell at your kids (not that I ever do) you use their full name. Well I dropped a metal bowl on the kitchen floor and it made a loud sound. Rex turns to me with his big eyes and sternly says, "MOM EWELL FAUSETT!" Rex's name is Rex Ewell Fausett so he must hear that alot. He is so funny.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Posted by Fausett Family at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
HAHAHA...That is so cute.
Cute! We were called our full names when we got in trouble growing up. I haven't passed that tradition along.
Either I didn't realize that his middle name was Ewell or I didn't know. That is cool. What a cute pic. of him
Allison Marie! I'm sure you never yell! :) When your kids are that cute it would be hard to!
Killer! I love that one!!
That is too cute! Brian thought everyone's middle name was Christopher for a long time.
Sure miss you guys!!!
That is priceless. What a cute thing he is! Just for the record I have never heard you yell at your kids:)
That is great. Dallin thinks his name is Dallin-Dallin-Dallin. He is such a crazy kid I have to say his name 3 times before he will pay attention to me. I found this out when a friend asked him what his name was.
Post a Comment