Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rock 'N' ROLL

I thought it was just a fluke when I found Jill on her belly this morning. Later, after her morning nap I found her again on her belly. So I laid her down on the ground this afternoon and sure enough she rolled over. Isn't this a little early. I guess I don't remember. Of course once she was on her belly she would pull her legs up and she could scoot herself around. I am cursed with early crawlers and walkers. It seems she is on the same route as Elena (crawling at 5 months, walking by 9 months).


9 comments:

Jackie B. said...

wow that does seem early. but so adorable. :)

Aubrey said...

yes! It does seem early! But that is so cute and fun!

nicole said...

Ahhh....she is so cute. Maybe sometime we will have to come out and meet her. Hopefully sooner then later.

Lambeth Family said...

hmmm your in troble:) That's awesome!!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

All I can say is lucky you!!!!

Shauna said...

that's crazy!

The Yates Family said...

OH YOU STALKER! No, you aren't one of them. It's people that are clear back east or in North Dakota or somewhere obscure like that. It's a little creepy. Anyway, I'm glad you visit our blog! I'll for sure send you an invite. :)

Alicia said...

Yep! It happens overnight. One day they are just happy and content laying on a blanket or propped up on a pillow and the next they are free falling off the coffee table, faithfully expecting that you are going to catch them from 5 feet away. I haven't missed yet, but it is only a matter of time. Good luck!

Faith said...

Uh oh! Looks like you have another early mover! She's so darn pretty! Miss you guys. Let's get together this week.