Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Sleeping Baby

Jillie is now 3 months old and I know some of you new moms out there are going to be jealous, but she has been sleeping through the night for the last 2 weeks. She is just the best baby. She has grown so much. It makes me a little sad that it is happening so quickly.

She has been smiling for about a month now and if I kiss her a lot under the chin I can get her to giggle


5 comments:

Candice said...

She is so sweet.

Lambeth Family said...

Lucky girl! I absolutely love her bedding. Super cute!

Keith and Allie said...

She is HUGE & beautiful! Yes I am jealous but you deserve it! 3 is killing me, I can't imagine what 4 is like!

Laurel said...

She is too cute. Love the hair bows that you have for her. You are so lucky that she is such a good baby:) Seth and I are expecting a baby in January so hopefully I will get a good one too!!!

Shauna said...

Normally I don't click on any pictures to look at them any bigger but I couldn't resist with her. She is such a cute little girl. I can see now why mom had so many of us. There's nothing like a baby/