Who knew squatting could be so much fun. Rex has had a very, VERY difficult time potty training. He used the potty for the first time on his 2nd birthday and I thought "great he will do this so easy." LOL! Just in the last 2 months he has decided it might be ok(still with quite a few accidents) to use the potty. We tried everything, a little potty, pull-ups, rewards, sticker charts, only underwear, you name it we tried it. I guess the experts are right, each kid will do it on their own time. Curse those experts!! So this picture represents the many ways we tried to help get the poopoo out. It totally worked. As soon as I told him he could stand on the toilet he thought it was great. He does it everytime. Besides I think he looks cute sitting there with his hands on his chin.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Squatters Rights
Posted by Fausett Family at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How funny! That is the best potty training concept I've ever heard.
LOLOLOL!!! Why do kids always choose the hard way?? LOL!
Oh my, I have never seen that before in my life! That's so great that you got a picture!!! lol My potty training starts Monday for Landon...I have 2 weeks of NOTHING PLANNED so that we can get it done!! ;)
Has he ever slipped and fallen in? Whatever works! Good for you Rex!
Oh I am so with you on this potty training thing! My youngest has been doing it for a while too and he seems to not care. I to have tried everything. Currently if he is naked (from the waist down) he will go all by him self. BUT, if I put clothes on him he goes in them. I just keep telling myself he won't go to kindergarten in diapers!
That picture made me laugh so hard! All moms like to hear a great potty story! We have all been there. Great Job Rex!
HA! Maybe this will be good practice for him if he goes on his mission to China!
Post a Comment