I love having my kids looking their best for church. On sunday was our Primary Program and Elena and Noah did awesome. Also for the first time I had my girls in matching dresses. They were beautiful. Jill turned 7 months yesterday and Elena will be 9 in one month. (Both of their birthdays are on the 27th.) I figure I only have a very short time to do anything matching.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sunday Best
Posted by Fausett Family at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! I love the dresses
Those dresses are beautiful! Did you make them? I love the fabric!!
Wow! You really have beautiful kids. I hope you dont stop having them :)
I noticed those dresses and I didn't have a chance to tell you how cute they looked. I too am into the matching thing. Girls rule!
Adorable!!! Love those kids!
Post a Comment