Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ninja Noah

Noah is just finishing up his first season of soccer. He has really loved it. He had two friends on his team, Trey and Walker. Ben was the coach. I don't know who was more excited Noah or Ben! Ben was thrilled to be back out on the soccer field.

Rex thought he was part of the team all season. When they first got their uniforms he was quite disappointed to not receive one. So we made him a shirt that he could wear to the games. He felt very official.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Noah looks so official in his uniform. Does he like soccer as much as Ben?

Candice said...

Thanks A LOT! LOL! I am totally having a mini-mid-life crisis over having a 12 year old and you have to rub it in!! LOL!!! She went to Mutual last night for the first time. It was SO WEIRD! Yes, I remember my party, although I think it was my 10th not 12th. We only had big parties on our 5th, 10th, and 15th birthdays. Who knows why? Was that just the trend at the time? I let the kids have big parties every other year, probably to make up for the lack of parties I had growing up. lol. Hope everyone's well at your house. We're expecting rain/snow today. Wish I was in Vegas, I hate to be cold.

Jamie said...

Cute soccer boys!!!!