Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where does the time go!

The last 6 weeks have gone by so quick. I felt like each week was shorter and shorter. I think I sat down many times to make a quick post only to get pulled away by something more important. We did go to a Christmas party, school parties, decorated cookies, made a gingerbread house, saw the lights, and many other things. New Years Eve we spent with a wonderful group of friends and we counted down at about 7:45pm. The kids didn't know any better and were excited to bang pots and pans and let off fireworks. The next night we got to go out with just adults and it was awesome to have some time just for the two of us. During all the craziness of Christmas, Ben was made the Elder's Quorum Pres. and I was put into be the 1st counselor in Young Womens. So anyways these pictures are mostly from our wonderful holiday season.

Sunday before Christmas




We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with Ben's parents and the Haugh's. Elena and Makena did a great program for us that night. Notice Noah and Rex are really enjoying it.

Christmas Morning




Just the other night I had Jilly in the bath and Rex wanted to join her so I let him get in. They loved splashing each other and it reminded me that I have baby pictures of all my other kids in the tub, but have never taken any of Jill. (The poor forgotten 4th child) So I whipped out the camera and got some cute ones.

10 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

What a beautiful family you have! I just got done giving baths....boy is that work! Glad your holiday season was enjoyable!

kristie said...

Your kids are so cute! Sounds like you had a lot of fun over the holidays!

Aubrey said...

I know how you feel! The holidays were SO busy! Such cute kids!!!! Love the tub pictures...classic! And hello on the callings??!!! That's awesome! (it is, right? ;) )

Lambeth Family said...

Aren't ya kinda glad the holidays are over:) Jillies getting huge. So cute.

Laurel said...

I cant believe how fast your baby is growing up. Sounds like you and Ben will be busy for a long time to come. good luck with the callings.

Kelly Pia said...

Your kids look so cute all coordinated! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

BYUMOMMY said...

Love the updates Al!! And sooooo freakin' happy to have you in YW with me! You and your fam are so much fun! Love the bath pics...always so precious! Hugs!

Zelma said...

Those sure are the most beautiful children in Vegas. I loved seeing the kids, and yes I am glad all the holidays are over. Love to all, Mom

Bogle Family said...

Yeah... updates!!!! Those kids are so stink'en cute! Miss you guys!

Shauna said...

I was wondering when you were gonna do another post. It's about time! The bath pictures are so cute. I just love looking back at those. The boys looked so cute in the blue. And the girls always very stylish! Glad you had a good holiday season..I'm still sad it's over.....