We had a great relaxing Thanksgiving. We enjoyed spending it with our neighbors, the Metzels. They are our family here in Las Vegas. We ate a lot of food, watched football, and played games.
Rex is my big helper.

Ben, Allison, Elena, Noah, Rex and Jillian
Rex is my big helper.

Posted by Fausett Family at 3:09 PM
8 comments:
Be careful Rex, you might just get what you wished for! LOL!
Sounds like you do Thanksgiving right. We just might join you next year! :) I love Jill in the Santa picture. It's not very often that they don't cry at that age! What a brave girl! Smart to go early too and avoid the lines! Happy Holidays!
That picture of Jill and Santa is so funny. I can't believe how big all your kids look.
Adorable family. Your little girl is growing so fast!
Absolutely adorable! I love the picture with Santa. Hope to see you guys soon!
That picture of Rex is KILLER funny!
The underwear comment was too funny! What's up with that kid, he has a love hate relationship with underwear. We missed you on thanksgiving. Glad to hear that you had a good time.
Love it! UNDERWEAR!!! I bet that was the best answer Santa got all day!!!
Post a Comment