I have no pictures of my wonderful night away but I had to at least give a huge shoutout to my most wonderful husband in the whole freakin' world. It all started with a surprise Christmas present of tickets to see "The Lion King." Then he got us reservations to Border Grill at Mandalay Bay and a relaxing overnight stay at the MGM Grand. You all might think that sounds nice, however you have no idea how much needed this was for the two of us. You see we haven't spent a night away from our kids since Noah was about 18 months old. Yes, almost 6 years since we have been alone. Now if you ask Elena, she will tell you we had 3 years of vacation alone and that should have been enough.(before she was born) The show was amazing and everyone should get a chance to go see it. The food was awesome. The sleep was heavenly. The best part was my wonderful brother came out to watch the kids with his fiance, Wendy, which meant I didn't worry the whole time. Ok, I worried a little! Matthew and Wendy you are fabulous. Most of all "I love you Babe, you are the best sweetest husband ever."
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That sounds heavenly!! Jim and I are trying to plan a little getaway for our anniversary in March. Mike and Leah have already offered to take the kids, mainly because they owe us like 8 days of babysitting! LOL
wow I'm jealous! I've never spent a night away from my kids. that's my dream for the near future. I'm happy you got away. It sounds like it was a great getaway.
That is soooo wonderful. I love me a night away!! You deserve it!
I am so glad you guys had a great time! Too bad the whole "back to reality" thing happens too quickly. So, when's your next night away trip? :)
Lucky you! I am so happy you guys had a great time...you deserve it!!
SO.... is number five on the way!!! LOL I am so glad you had a great time. I bet it won't be so long next time and it will be a week not one night HUH? We need to get together soon!
Going away with your honey can be a dangerous thing! It's so fun you'll look for excuses to do it all the time! :) I want to see the show too! Good tip on the tickets...thanks!
Sounds Wonderful!
Way to go Ben! I'm glad you guys had a great time. You both deserve it!
How fun! U definately need to do that more. Being away is hard but it is so worth it in the end.
What a great gift!! Glad you had such a great time!
Post a Comment