Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Baby's 1!

Happy Birthday Big Girl! It is hard to believe you are 1 today.

Jilly is a sweet girl with a mind all her own. She has changed so much from that little angel of a baby to a big girl that walks, and eats big people food, loves to wrestle(and will win!) and dance. She thinks being upside down is awesome and we believe she maybe part puppy! Her favorite things to do are play in the trashcan and the toilet(totally disgusting), eat paper and shoes, and she has a weird fascination with licking hair. Yes, I said lick! Mostly boys hair. It must be the short hair that feels interesting in her mouth. She is loved tremendously by her sister and brothers. Elena thinks she is her own personal live doll. Noah is gentle and caring to her. And Rex, well the best way to describe the way Rex loves Jill is HARD! She can take it all without flinching. We love you Bits, Beans, Ninja, Chicken wing, Bibba, Jilly, Pinkle, whatever you may be called. You will always be our little lady!
Last night we went to Rainforest Cafe and I think Jill really wanted that volcano sundae.

10 comments:

Candice said...

She is adorable! We are planning a trip to CA in July. We are hoping to get an invite to Matt's wedding and see everyone while we're there. It will be fun to see all of you.

Shauna said...

How cute. Sorry we missed her big day. She is the cutest little thing.

Keith and Allie said...

I want that volcano sundae too! Yum! What a hilarious picture! Happy Birthday Jill! Can't believe you are already a year old! That means my baby must be right behind you! Yikes! You are beautiful and sweet and it sounds like you've have a great day! Happy Happy Birthday!

kristie said...

Happy Birthday!! Wow, what a big girl, that is crazy she's one! Love the volcano sundae pic:)

Aubrey said...

Aw...what a CUTIE! She looks just like Rex in that second pic! Always love your posts, so cute!

Lambeth Family said...

One already? Licking hair...that rocks!! What a cute baby!

Zelma said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl, where did the year go? Sorry I missed the day but I guess I am slipping really bad these days. But I sent love and kisses to the "cutest" 1 year old. Love Grandma

Laurel said...

That went by way too fast. She is too cute. I love the stage that she is in. She has quite the hobbies:) That desert looks so yummy I hope finished it all!

The Yardley's said...

She is Darling! Happy Birthday

Bogle Family said...

I wish I could see her! LOVE that last picture!