You know you're a mom when as you're walking out the door your baby spits up on you and you clean it up the best you can, only to realize you still smell like throw-up. As you pass the laundry room you spray Febreze on yourself instead of changing your clothes because you have to leave. Yes, I Febrezed myself!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Yes, I'm a Mom
Posted by Fausett Family at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
LOL! YUCK! LOL!
totally funny~
Hahaha, totally!
That is the funniest thing i have ever heard.
You are a great mom! Happy Birthday Jillian! She is soooo cute:)
YES!!! I TOTALLY GET IT!!!! IT is SO true! I wear that spit up proudly!!!!
In my world Febreezing yourself almost counts as taking a shower! That is too funny!
oh good idea! Justin asked me the other day why I don't wear jeans more often ( pj bottoms are the popular choice right now), and my reply... the spit up cleans up easier on my pajamas then my jeans. So true!
Post a Comment