Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Easter 2010"

This year for Easter we had a hard time getting the proper cooperation for a decent picture. Granted we were already rushing to get out the door for church and Ben had been at church since 7:00am and well, I have 4 kids and that's alot of clothes, hair, and teeth. We didn't even get a picture with the family. Oh well, it is a true representation of our lives.




Jilly does this face all the time.
Church Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Morning
Jill was really good at egg hunting.

We had a great time with Matt, Alicia, Grace and Claira.

Dyeing Easter Eggs

This was the first time Matt's family had seen Jill. She warmed up to them quickly. I think a few times she thought that Matt was her Daddy.
It was a great week and we loved spending it with family and friends.

5 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Your kids are adorable! Jill is so big! That face is hilarious and she looks so grown up smiling with all those teeth! Glad you had a great Easter weekend filled with family & fun!

kristie said...

Your kids get cuter all the time! And I can't believe how much older they look, wow!!

Naquel said...

They looked great in their Easter clothes as always!

Bogle Family said...

Looked like you had a great Easter and I can't believe how big the kids look. It makes me sad. I want to meet Jill too..... !

Alysha D. said...

Wow the kids are all so big! Jillian looks about as big as Eli. So is that grandma's piano music box in the backround of the kids sitting by the piano? I wondered who had gotten that. I loved that thing.