Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jog-A-Thon

Every year the kids school puts on a Jog-A-Thon where all the students have to see how many laps they can run in a 20 minute time period. So we went to cheer them on.
Oh, and in the end Noah was the WINNER! He ran the most laps of all the kids in his class.

Before the runners started.
After the 12 laps
Run, Noah, Run
Looking a little tired, Elena!
Going strong!
Rex enjoying the playground.
Best Friends!
Elena did awesome as well, although I know she could have done better if she wasn't trying to be cool and stick with her friends. I also lost Rex in the midst of 3rd and 4th Graders. He had followed Tricia out of the playgrounds and into the office. Me and another friend were searching all over for 5-6 minutes, which feels like an eternity when your 4 year old is lost. I was panicked, he was unfazed by the experience. Anyways another year down, GO ROCKETS!!

1 comments:

kristie said...

Wow, way to go guys!! How fun!