Noah is my early riser and most mornings it gives me a chance to talk one on one with him as we lay in bed. The conversations you can have with a five year old at 6:00am are priceless. This morning was no exception.
N: "Why can't Grandpa and Grandma live in Las Vegas?"
A: "Yeah, That would be fun." "Did you know that when you get married and have kids, I will be the Grandma?"
N: "I need to get a license before I have babies."
A: "Yeah that would probably help."
N: "And a wallet, and a Costco card."
Noah apparently knows the necessities of being a good parent. I love that kid.
Friday, September 5, 2008
For the Love of "Costco"
Posted by Fausett Family at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Man, I need to get a Costco card. I'm not living the way I should.:)
That was great! What a funny and smart kid you have.
hehe, that is so funny! What a cute boy! I guess I'll talk to you next week, but was curious how kindergarten is going for him!
Also, my problem with putting the boys together is that Landon is the one that's not a good sleeper...so that is not an option for me right now. I guess Annika will be in the loft for a while. At least she says she likes it. :)
Cute! Got to love a boy that knows where to shop!
HAHAHAHA!:) That was so funny!
That is awesome!!!!!!
Costco is in the top five favorite places to go for my kids. Spencer learned pretty young that you get a hot dog BEFORE you go into the store. Never mind that it is 10am and we just ate breakfast a few hours ago!
what is it with costco. everyone seems to love that place.
by the way you never replied to my last text message...girl you need a class on texting.
AHHH... that is CLASSIC. What a smart boy. I need to call you guys, but I never know when too late is over there!!!!
it's really cute to hear that from Noah. Do Elena and Rex know that they need a Costco card too when they get married. It's a good thing Sergio has a costco card.
See ya in November
Post a Comment