Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

We now have a SECOND GRADER and a KINDERGARTENER!!!!




Elena was so excited this morning she couldn't even eat breakfast. She was dressed and ready to go before 7:30am. We were also so happy to see that one of her best friends had switched tracks and was in her class. Noah was laying around all morning, but when it was time to go he was up and out the door. We thought he would have a tough time saying goodbye and getting in line. Oh, no as soon as his teacher said line up he just walked away from us. I think his shyness is all a game. I am so glad he wasn't one of the 4 boys crying going into class.This year should be fun!

11 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

So pretty and handsome for school! How exciting! Don't enjoy the quiet to much!

Ballard and Susan said...

Ally, that is so great, they are so cute.

Alicia said...

Cute kids all ready for school! Good luck with kindergarten and second grade. They will have so much fun! We survived our first day--tomorrow may be more difficult since I got to spend the first half hour with her this morning. We will see!

Laurel said...

cute pictures. i am glad that noah was happy to go. fun for elana to have a friend in class. she will love ms.waugh. heres to a new school year:)

nicole said...

They look so cute on their first day of school.

Nat said...

They are so cute. is Noah in all day or 1/2 day kindergarten? In NC it is ALL DAY! Well I have to wait one more yr. Sam starts Pre-K in Sept! We both are very excited!

Kelly said...

Glad that Noah did great for his first day! Your kids looked darling!i

Aubrey said...

That's so cute when you have two that can go together! That's so fun! Well, I just switched Annika to morning...so mornings I only have Landon and Luke...so we need to get together and let the boys play every now and then!

Aubrey said...

What??!! You were there too? You must have gone after lunch? hmmmm...I might talk to you before you get this :)

Shauna said...

How exciting. Man, they grow up so fast

Jamie said...

Cute first day of school pics! Glad it all went well!