The month of January was crazy. I have to say I am glad it is over and we can move on to February. Between the 5 people in our house we had 3 Dr. appt., 4 dentist appt. (with more on the way), 5 haircuts, 2 eye exams, 1 Birthday and many other activities and events to attend. I'm sure Feb. won't be much better but at least at the end we will have a new baby to show for it. I guess I better start washing the onesies, carseat and baby bedding. Too much to do and so little time.
Here are a few pictures I thought I would share from Rex's birthday. He was only sure about one thing for his birthday and that was a Lightning McQueen cake. He had seen it at Walmart. I am no cake decorator by any stretch of the imagination but I am trying these days to make my own. I think it came out pretty good and it looked very "similar" to the one from the store. Please no judging!
If nothing else Rex was very excited to get his Lightning McQueen cake and also a new car.
Now this picture is for all you out there that have not seen me and asking how I look. I normally would never take a picture of myself 9 months pregnant but here you go. I am tentatively set to be induced on the 27th of this month. We are really excited and probably slightly unprepared.
12 comments:
Okay...the cake looks really really good and you look amazing...I can't believe you are going to have a baby in a few weeks...you don't look 9 months pregnant at all. Congrats! Hope all goes well with you and the baby. You are adorable!
Hey your cake looks good. We can't wait to see the new baby and find out her name. Isn't that the best part? You look great!
Oh, thanks for posting the pic. of you. You do look great. You said you were huge. You only think that you are huge..that is the prego lady talking. You look great!
You look great! And the cake is awesome. I had a baby Feb. 26th, 10 years ago!! Time flies, keep us posted.
you look so great! My friend's boy would FREAK OUT to have a McQueen cake!
Holy good job on the cake! Looks professional to me. You look too small to be 9 months, you are beautiful!!
What a fun mom you are to make such a cute cake for Rex. I can't believe your having that baby the end of this month! How exciting! You look great! as always.
Cute cake! You did a great job! You also look fabulous pregnant!
Good Job! The Cake looks awesome. We are reversing roles. Poor Maddy didn't get any exciting cake like the other two always got. Oh well. We need to get together next week and make some flower clips for that baby. hopefully my kids will be well by then
Wow, the cake looks really good...I never thought of making a road and putting a real car on it(I'm not that creative), so I might steal your idea for Landon's birthday...if in May he is still obsessed with cars. :) You seriously look so good!!
super cute cake. man i wont feel sorry for myself anymore. you have been super busy. you look so good. i cant believe that you are having a baby. you look like 6 months pregnant. good luck with everything. miss you guyes!
Its wonderful to see your creative side the cake looks great, you look great and life seems to be just as it should, a screaming good time. See you soon. Love Mom
Post a Comment