Noah and Rex have made some very funny and interesting comments about the new baby joining us and I thought it would be fun to share them.
Rex looking at my stomach:
Rex: Your belly is getting big.
Noah: Yeah! As big as a WHALE!! (Thanks Noah)
Me: Rex, what do you want to name the baby?
Rex: How bout' SUPERREX!
Me: Noah what do you think we should name the baby?
Noah: Why don't you and Dad figure that out at the Hospital.
Rex got in trouble for hitting me and was in a timeout when Ben got home. Ben went in to talk to him and he came out to hug and kiss me and apologize. Ben said to him, " We never hit Mommy" and from the other side of the the room Noah says, " Yeah especially when she's pregnant!"
Rex: When is Baby Pinkle coming out?
Me: In two weeks
Rex: Then your belly is going to explode!
Noah my silent child seems to have acquired is Dad's sarcasim and quick wit. Rex is just so excited to have the baby come. He told me today he was going to take care of her and carry her around the house. Oh! Heaven help Me!!
7 comments:
that is too cute. i love how kids minds work. superrex would be a fabulous name!!! good luck with everything. cant wait to see her:)
I like SuperRex! Well, he's probably getting further in names than you two!! Your kids are so cute. By the way, I'm bringing you girly clothes today!
Explode! That is awesome. How funny!
Could you see if Rex has any name ideas for us? What a sweetie! He will be a fabulous big brother! Good luck & let us know if you need ANYTHING in the next couple of weeks! How exciting!!!!!
Oh heaven help you! You're so funny. YEah, your new blog face is cool looking. You're baby is almost here. Nuts.. I bet you're ready to be done..
So, exciting...due on the 27th of this month. I could only wish. I'm scheduled for my c-section on the 9th of April. I'm excited to meet our new addition, but more excited to have my body back. :) Maybe get some sleep again! ha ha
That's so cute. That is so fun for you to write down the conversation. I need to do that more often! It's fun to read!
Lance was stuck in nursery for a half hour this last sunday...and when we got home he said it was so cute to hear Rex talk in his little voice "I'm a brother, we're having a new baby"...stuff like that. And then compared to Landon's mumbo jumbo. :)
Post a Comment