This is Ben here. I hope you all don't mind me taking the blogging task from Allison for a moment, but she is a little incapacitated right now.
As you may know, the newest Fausett - Jillian Kate - was born this morning at 5:38 am. We went to the hospital at 7:30 last night, started the drugs at 8:45 and had the baby almost 9 hours later. Not too shabby for a night's work.
Jill was 6 lbs 15 oz and 18.5 inches long - our smallest baby. She is healthy and as happy as you could be after being squeezed through a narrow canal. This picture is Jill at about 20 minutes old.
Allison is doing well so far. She is a little sore is certain areas, but otherwise very healthy. This is the only picture I am sure she would approve of me posting. 
Elena, Noah and Rex were able to come to the hospital and say, "Hi" to their new baby sister. I think they are all pretty excited. They all wanted to hold Jill and poke at her face and eyes.
It should be a fun couple of months as they adjust to a new baby.
That's all for now. We should be home within the next day or two. I am sure that Allison or I will having something else to post by then.
Thank you for all of your love and support.
17 comments:
i want to cry she is beautiful. congrats. is it bad for me to say that i am jealous. good luck with her and i hope everyone is happy and healthy. i am thinking of doing a road trip with the kids in june so i hope to see you then. tell ben thanks for the post. i miss you all so much.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Yea!!! I have been waiting for the announcement. I do miss having babies. Congrats to you guys!
Congratulation! I am so glad that all went well & QUICK! She is darling. Allison...you look wonderful! We are excited to see her!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and her name couldn't be cuter! Absolutely perfect! We are so happy for you, and we can't wait to meet her!
Thanks Ben for the post! I was thinking about you guys today, and wondering how things were going. I'm so excited for your family. She is a very lucky baby to be a part of your family. You look great Allison. Congratulations!!!!
Hooray! Congrats to you both!! She is beautiful. So glad it all went well. Good job Allison!
Congratulations! She is adorable! I love the name...it's perfect! I want to come hold her soon! If you need anything give us a call! Way to go!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful! Let us know if you need anything!
Yay the waiting is over. I am so happy it all went as planned. Can't wait to meet your little baby. You guys look great. Call me if you need anything.
Oh! I was wondering about you guys! Good job on the posting, Ben...it is much appreciated for the update! I LOVE the name you picked...it really seems to fit! I like it! Wowsers, I saw that last picture and thought, wow, FOUR kids! That is SO crazy! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Love the name and she's adorable! I too can't wait to hold her. We're all thinking of you and your family!
We are so so excited!! She is absoutley beautiful. Congratulations and I am thinking of you all!! Love you!
Great post Ben! Congrats on the newest little one. She is so pretty.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and I looove love the name!!! You look great and maybe I will get a chance to come and see you and her when I come to town next week.
Yeah Ben, thanks for the post. We were in Yuma, AZ this weekend and I was able to log onto my phone and see the post, it was awesome. Scott said he would have never done that. So kuddos to you. Allison you do look great and like I said before you couldn't have picked a cuter name. The name makes me want to see her even more. congratulations guys....
congrats to you guys! Allison...you look great and your baby is beautiful with a great name too. Your husband is awesome for posting! My best wishes for your family...have lots of fun with that adorable little girl! I bet she smells great! That's what I miss...babies smell the best!!
Post a Comment