Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday St. Patrick's Day Baby!

I know this is a day late, but better late than never. Happy 35th Birthday Ben!! We made him breakfast in bed and had a fun day out as the family.
I love you and so do the kids. You are a great Dad and husband.

Sorry, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to put a picture of Jillian on here. She is an awesome baby. Eats, Sleeps, Poops just like a baby should.

4 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

She is so sweet in her green outfit. I love it. Well, if it makes you feel better, Kylee took about 2 years to potty train. I feel like this thing with Skylar is a dream or something:)

Candice said...

Happy Birthday! Jillian is adorable!

Shauna said...

Happy Bday Ben....What a cute pic. with the family, now you just need to get a pic. with you in it. Post some more pics. of jill. I want to see more....
Mallory is almost ready to try without the training wheels, funny you should say something...and chase is right behind..he is showing some serious interest in learning how to ride a big bike...but rememember the whole cycling thing is about scott not us..so no wonder she doesn't know yet. :) no disrespect to scott..

Keith and Allie said...

Happy Birthday Ben! We think you'd look good with a green flower in your hair too! Sorry about this week! When life slows down and Hannah is up to it we'll have to arrange another playdate!