This week has flown by. Jillian is doing really good for a brand new baby. She is a sweet baby and is handling the poking and prodding by her siblings like a champ. Many have asked for new pictures and so I thought I would share the changes of Jillian over the last week.
Friday, March 6, 2009
One Week Old!
Posted by Fausett Family at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
you sure make cute babies. man you are also making me want to have one of my own. you are so lucky to have great family and such sweet kids. you look great in those pictures. miss you. we are thinking of coming in june so i cant wait to see your baby.
Man Allison, she looks so much like you in the 5th picture. Wow, she is cute and sooo small. I wished we lived closer.
The bedding is very cute. It looks just like something I would have thought you would have picked out. It very cute. Call me when you have a min. I haven't wanted to bug you..
Awwww, so precious! She's so teeny! I kept thinking I'll come see her when I bring dinner, but your mom was here, then I heard Allison and Naquel had the weekend and then I hear Ben's mom is coming! So now I'm thinking I just need to come and see her and bring dinner later! haha...I'll have to call you this week and see when a good time is. Love the bright pink!
Absolutley adorable. She looks like Noah, when he was a baby! Cant wait to meet her! Love you all!
You did it! Good job! She is super cute. Looks kinda like lil Rex to me!! Me and Shannon are going to bring you some din din tomorrow. Hope you like it:) Loves!!!
thanks for posting the pictures...she looks great. She looks a lot like you...I think anyway...in her eyes! Love the bedding too! Have tons of fun with her!
She is precious! What a big brother Rex is feeding her a bottle! Super cute! I still want to have your kids over to play sometime. Let me know when you are ready!
Post a Comment