It is hard to believe Jill is already 4 weeks old today. She has been such a sweet baby and is loved tremendously by her brothers and sister. We laugh that she is never going to know her real name. They still lovingly call her Baby Pinkle and she also is known as Jillie, Jillie Bean, Jillie Billy, Pickle, and of course Jillian. Elena even started calling her J.J., but I said no to that one. Here are a few pictures of the last couple weeks.

Friday, March 27, 2009
One Month Old
Posted by Fausett Family at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
She is so CUTE! I love all the pink!
What a snappy dresser! She must take after her mom! I can't believe how time is flying. She'll be all grown up before you know it!
She is growing fast. Cute outfit!
Seriously that went super fast. She is darling!! love the cute outfits:)
Hey Allison! So glad to see your cute family! They are all growing up so fast! Your baby is adorable, congrats on the new addition!
Those are super cute pictures...I LOVE all the pink!
Hey Allison..she is so alert. She is so cute. I can't wait to see her. She really doesn't look like Elena at all. Does she have blue eyes also?
She is the sweetest baby girl ever! I can't wait to watch her grow up!
Look at all that pink! Too cute...4 weeks already???
Oh, she is so cute. Good work Alli. xo
Post a Comment