Here is a quick post to wish Allison a very Happy 33rd Birthday. (She'll love that I just revealed her age.)
One of the things I love most about Allison is her love for and dedication to our kids. I know that at the end of the day she loves her family and that makes her very attractive to me.
The Fourth of July can be very busy and sometimes her birthday is lost in the celebration. So, thank you to all of you took the time to wish her a Happy Birthday.
I love you, Allison. Thank you for making me a better person.
Oh, and don't forget to check out some great pictures of our trip to Tahoe below.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy Fourth of July Birthday!
Posted by Fausett Family at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Allison!!! Hope it was a good one!!!!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Alli!
Hope you had a good birthday.
Happy Birthday Allison!! Lookin forward to hearing about the trip!
Happy belated birthday! I'm glad it was a good one! What a fun trip to Tahoe! Your family is beautiful! We will have to play soon!
I hope you enjoyed you Birthday!
Looks like Tahoe was tons of fun. I'm glad you had such a good time:)
Your pictures of L.T are amazing. Next time. Jillian is looking so big..I wish I could of went just to see her and everyone else too.
everyone looks REAL tan!
Post a Comment