Eating, Laughing, Playing, Sleeping, Crawling, and Sitting-Up
Jillian turns 5 months old today and I thought I would record her "firsts" of the last month.

She is really digging the rice cereal that we started. She crys for more each time she finishes.
She has really started laughing and giggling. It is adorable to watch.
Jill has discovered her feet and loves to play with them.
She always sleeps with a blanket and 90% of the time it is covering her face. I freaked out when Noah did this (he was a blankie baby too), but now I know they just love it and I just move it. 





8 comments:
Ahhh she is so darn cute.
My, but you make beautiful babies!
She is really adorable! She seems too little to be doing the things she does. Too cute!
I can't believe all the things she can do! Didn't you just have her?
What an advanced girlie! I don't envy the crawling thing but sleeping through the night would be heavenly! She is beautiful!
I can't believe she is already 5 mo. She is such a cutie pie! she looks like she's alot of fun and your family is really enjoying her.
I am so glad that I got a chance to see her. She is so cute! I cant believe all the fun things that she is doing that most babies do when they are like 8 months:)
Man she's cute
Post a Comment