Before
After
6 weeks ago Rex tried standing on a soccer ball. Needless to say he found out balls ROLL. He face-planted into the ground. The teeth eventually died and this morning I took him to the dentist to have them removed.Ben, Allison, Elena, Noah, Rex and Jillian
After
6 weeks ago Rex tried standing on a soccer ball. Needless to say he found out balls ROLL. He face-planted into the ground. The teeth eventually died and this morning I took him to the dentist to have them removed.Posted by Fausett Family at 4:58 PM
9 comments:
Didn't you knock out your front teeth too? Caleb tripped going up the stairs and bruised one of his front teeth when he was about the same age. Luckily, or unluckily however you look at it, he got to keep that gray tooth until it fell out on it's own. Be sure to teach Rex how to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". LOL! He is adorable!!
That is too funny and sad at the same time. He is so cute though. I guess he learned a good lesson that day.
He is so cute, with teeth or not.
Yep! Still cute!!
ah, poor guy! face plants, or any kind of head injury makes me cringe! he is totally cute, that couldn't change!
OH MY GOSH!!!! Poor kid. He won't be eating any whole apples for a while. You need to get him some funny vampire teeth for Halloween. I thought Dillon chipping his front tooth was bad. Rex just decided to take out both front teeth all together. HAHA!
poor thing!
I think he looks tough! Maybe he should take up hockey instead of soccer!
He's still cute little REX!
Post a Comment