If your kids are like mine they seem to think they need toys in the car. So yesterday Elena brought some Barbies in the car and was nice enough to bring a boy one for Noah. We could hear them playing in the backseat and talking about their Barbies. Elena says "This Barbie is really skinny." and Noah then says, "Yeah she is pretty HOT." Noah I think, might just be our lady killer.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHA....I love what little kids say.Hey I'm gonna call you this week. I think we will be out in Vegas in 3 weeks.
Scotty hasn't been with Noah in a while so I don't think he taught him that one!!! I finally found your blog! Yeah! I am really impressed with it seeing you barely emailed a year ago!
That made me laugh so hard. He is a funny kid.
Post a Comment