Monday, April 7, 2008

Having Fun

Rex found the left over Easter candy and then climbed on top of the buffet to get himself a piece.

He knew exactly what he was looking for.

We were putting the kids to bed the other night and I walked in to see such a sweet little picture. Noah was reading a book to Rex.



Rex was laying on his shoulder. They really can be nice to each other.


Elena has been on track break and her and Noah have had so much fun playing together. This day they were pirates. Check out Noah's shirt tucked into his pants. I am glad track break is over. She went back to school today. YEAH!!

6 comments:

nicole said...

I love the pictures of Noah and Rex reading books. That is so cute.

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

They are just to sweet. It is moments like those that make you forget the CRAZY days! We are on our second week of being off track. Two more weeks to go! (Not that I am counting down or anything)

Aubrey said...

Awww, look at you doing such great blogging! :) Cute pictures of the kids...that is really sweet of Noah to read Rex a book! Do you think Rex is getting ready for a bed? Landon likes to lay down in Annika's and pull the covers up...he's getting his own in 3 1/2 weeks...ahhhh! That's when we've got to make the switch!

Nat said...

I love it when Brothers are nice to each other. Rex looks like a handful by climbing on things. Or was it just for the candy?

Keith and Allie said...

What sweet boys! You were smart to grab your camera! I should remember to do that more during the sweet moments (and the not so sweet moments!)

One Big Happy Family said...

Hi Ben and Allison, Elena,Noah, Rex.
Thanks for sharing the pictures we really had a great weekend. It was wonderful to see you. I send lots of hugs and kisses. Love Grandma