Last week the kids were getting out of the bath and after Noah was all ready for bed he laid down next to me on my bed while Ben was getting the other two out. I asked him what his hopes and dreams were and he looked at me and said "what?" This was how the conversation went next.
Me- "What do you want to be when you grow up"
Noah- "A garbage man"
Me- "That would be cool, anything else?"
Noah-"Superman"
Me-"Really, What superpowers would you have"
Noah- "I don't" have any powers yet I'm not big"
Me- "When you do get big will you be able to fly?"
Noah- "Only if I jump off something really high"
Me- "Yeah you could totally fly if you did that. Do you want to be anything else."
Noah- " I want to be a Dad."
Me- " I love you Noah, That would be awesome if you were a garbageman, Superman, and Dad"
This is Noah as Clark Kent I love the glasses and tie.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Garbage Man, Superman, and Dad
Posted by Fausett Family at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
priceless
How cute...They say the cutest things..
Hi, this is fun! I love "catching up" with everyone via their blogs. It seems like old times. Your kids are adorable!!
Love, Candice
P.S. Tell Danielle, now she for sure has to start one! Does anyone know if Becka has one??
Found you... Such a cute post. The kids are so big now. I love the glasses on Noah, where do you find thos?
What a stud! He certainly could pass as superman! Well, looks wise anyway. :) This age is so fun because we do have some crazy conversations!
Post a Comment