So recently Elena has been a little obsessed with dressing Rex up like a girl. The ponytails being one of the most important factors. I didn't care and thought it was funny, besides every little brother gets dressed up like a girl by their sister. Rex seemed to enjoy it too. He would come out from the makeover and tell me, "I a Princess."
However Ben came home from work one day and Rex was still dressed up. He didn't think it was nearly as funny. I think Rex telling him "I a Princess" when he walked in put him over the edge.
So about two days later while I was getting the other two ready for bed, Ben took Rex into the bathroom and shaved his head. He looks so different. Ben said that when he showed Rex his hair in the mirror he said "Thank You Daddy." I guess no more ponytails for Rex. Little does Ben know that the next day Elena asked me where her wig was. She isn't giving up that easy!!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! What did you think about that Allison?! I was liking Ben's hair a little grown out...I hope he didn't shave his head too! I think Rex makes a very pretty princess! Just wait til he plays at my house again! Between Hannah & Elena....Rex & Nick will be gorgeous!
That is so funny! When Sam was a baby and I would go visit Bryce and Alice Sam would come home in Pink PJ's or Carebears socks. Steve was NOT Happy! But we thought it was so funny!
He is not going to like that picture when he's older!! Hilarious!!
Wow, he does look different! But he looks pretty sharp, I have to say! Landon loves it when Lance sits him on the counter in the bathroom to buzz his head! It's a great father/son activity. :)
rex was so beautiful. i hope ben didnt cut his hair just so he couldnt be a princess anymore. he is such a cute boy. elana does a pretty good makeover. will she do me next:)
That is too funny. Love the new bald head. He does look so different.
That's funny! Like Candice said he's really not going to like that picture when he's older. haha... poor Rex.
Post a Comment