Yesterday Ben went to the hospital for surgery on his arm. We had found a mass on his arm a few years ago and for the last couple years I had been bugging him to go have it looked at. So right before our vacation he finally went in and they did an ultrasound on it and found it was a solid mass that needed to be removed because it was growing embedded into his muscle. Doesn't he look cute in his hospital gown.
So they found that it is called a lypoma (I think that's how you spell it). Basically it is a fatty tissue deposit and his body for some reason produces these masses. This one just happened to get quite big.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Ben's Surgery
Posted by Fausett Family at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What??!!! Um, hello?? I had no idea!!! I'm glad that he's doing good, but geez...surgery?? Well, have a good recovery, Ben, and I hope you all have a good weekend. I should be back for church next Sunday, so I'll see you then!
I guess we will see you guys tomorrow. Hopefully Ben is filling better and hey I like him longer hair. Looks good!
Too bad, but good it went well. Ballard had one of those removed from the back of his thigh. Weird huh? He let it go until it hurt to sit on it. Enjoy the two days off for recovery!
I diddn't know that the surgery had already happened. I hope you feel better Ben.
Get well! Get well soon! We want you to get well! (That is from Matt, apparently taken from a Seinfeld episode) Love you all!
Post a Comment