Sunday, April 5, 2009

Obsessions!

As of recently there have been a few things in our house that have become obsessions of Rex's. His train especially. He can spend hours with it and asks everyone, "Do you want to play trains with me." His favorite is Aero (the yellow train) and his engineer, Eric. He actually carries Eric around and talks about him constantly.


Pure Love! Just look at that face.



Another obsession is "Where's Waldo" books. Here is Noah and Rex eating lunch and looking for Waldo. They love to look for all the other hidden stuff too.
We had our ward Easter Egg Hunt last weekend. One of the games was pushing an egg with your nose. Nice nose work Elena.

Noah took a pretty good picture of Jill and I.

It was a beautiful day here in Las Vegas. I just love 80 degree Aprils.

Family Photo Op. Yes, this is the best one!

I couldn't pass up this picture. Noah actually had put Jill to sleep all on his own. He is an awesome Big Brother. It is interesting because Noah is the strong, very SILENT type. He would never let anyone know he actually loves his baby sister so much and it seems she already has a special bond with him. She is always really calm with him.
Rex's other obsession is Peter Pan. He told me he wants to be Peter Pan for Halloween so that he can fly. One day Elena thought it would be a good idea to dress him up. This is what she came up with. No green tights in our house so apparently green knee-hi's will do. Notice there is a paper feather on the green hat.

Sooo Sweet!!!
Once again yes, this the best picture. Rex was so excited until it was picture time. Good luck to us when it comes to family picture time.

8 comments:

Tricia Metzel said...

OH MY GOSH! Peter Pan is priceless! We are so lucky to have you guys as neighbors! We love you!

Shauna said...

thanxs for posting..
OMG I can't believe how big your train set is. It makes Chases looke like nothin. Man, I am going on craigslist to find more. Noahs eyes are so pretty in the pic. with jill. I just love Rex in his peter pan outfit...Nice touch with the tights elena. BTW..i went to childrens place today and ended up returning mallorys dress because she already had one like the one we picked and ended up getting chase the aqua, orange vest. Is that the one you got..i'm pretty sure it is? Anyway I knew you wouldn't mind. I had to get him something that would match his shoes..and that's all they had. So, if you want to pass rex old black pants down to chase I would appreciate it. I ended up buying a matching shirt for that black vest. So, now I have 2 outfits for him. Unless you want to keep them just in case you might want to have Another Kid j/k

Laurel said...

that is an awesome train set. i would want to play!!! such cute pictures of the kids and family. sounds like you all are happy and keeping busy. you look so great.

Candice said...

So cute! I love the one of Noah and Jillian. So sweet.

Kelly Pia said...

I love the picture of Rex in green! That is priceless! It was fun to have you and the kids over last week! Jill is precious.

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

I just LOVE all those pictures. I remember dressing my little brother up, but it was no Peter Pan. I put him dresses with bows and make up! What was I supposed to do...I didn't have a sister to play with! Good luck with the family picture thing. I am still trying to figure out how to at least get them all looking at the camera at the same time, let alone look happy too!

Aubrey said...

Cute pictures...the one of Noah and Jillian is so precious....

Kathy Miner said...

It was so nice to meet you that day. We will have to get the kiddos together and have a play date sometime. Your family is darling. Take care.