I told you about Rex's love of Waldo books and had to share this funny moment. Ben was looking at the Waldo book with him and showing him the funny things in the pictures. Ben left but Rex wasn't fininshed looking so he came and got me and wanted to show me something. We laid down on the floor and he then pointed and said "See Mom he's in a Guy Hole!" SAY WHAT??? (It sounds kinda dirty.) It's a guy in a man hole on the street. I said, "He's in what?" Rex says, "It's a guy in a guy hole." Oh, of course.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
GUY HOLE?????
Posted by Fausett Family at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOL! Kids say the funniest things!
Hahaha, that's pretty funny! I used to LOVE those Where's Waldo books
Ah little Rex, you gotta love him!!
HAHAHA
That's hilarious! Rex is a cutie...that's so sad what he said about Landon and Nick being gone that one day. We miss everyone too! Life just isn't the same. Whenever we visit Vegas, all we will do is visit with you friends because we certainly don't care about the strip! lol
Rex cracks me up! Nick and I were reading "My Mother is Mine" the other day and one line says, "My mother is soft." He looked at me and said "Just like you!" I wasn't sure how to take that! We'll have to step up the walking I guess! :)
Post a Comment