We had a fun and eventful Easter day. The kids had fun hunting for their easter eggs. We have church late at 1:00 so I had to get dinner ready before church so we could eat when we got home. We had a great time with our friends the Metzels and the Banks who came over for dinner. I love Easter and especially the opportunity we have to remember our Savior. I feel lucky to know that because of his Atonement and Resurrection we can live with Him and our families forever.
I realized when I saw this picture that I have a BIG family. We now take up the whole couch.
Jillie had fun watching the kids hunt for eggs. She is changing so quick. This last week she started to smile for us.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Happy Easter!!
Posted by Fausett Family at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I know, I know. But seriously, you know you didn't really want a bunch of company when you just had a baby and it was a holiday weekend. I always feel a little funny asking to stay at people's houses, I guess I don't want to wear out my welcome, which is funny because I would LOVE it if someone wanted to stay here. I promise to call the next time we are going through Vegas. Your Easter pics are adorable. Jillian reminds me so much of Alysha.
Oh my goodness you have a cute family. I looooove the blue. Brings out them eyes on all of them!!
I didn't get a good look of your entire family on sunday...I love that you all match. So cute! Those are some great pictures...all of them...I think it's funny that you got Jillian a chocolate bunny too. lol The one of all four kids together is adorable...it's so good you could seriously blow it up and put it on your wall.
Everyone looks so cute. Where was Ben's blue? I love to see all the new pictures. Jill is getting big.
I just love looking at all the Easter pictures! The kids all look so cute. I am most inpressed that even mom matched. When did you have the time?
What cute pictures. I love the matching colors.
Yeah, it is cute that our kids match. We must be sisters. Your kids looked so cute. I can't wait to see Jillian
You do have a big family now--I think four kids now days (at least where we live) is comparable to nine or ten back when our moms were having babies! But seriously, could you imagine life any other way?!? I love the Easter outfits--that color of blue is so perfect on everyone. Jillian is already getting so big--she is too cute! Happy Spring!
What?! You had your baby? Where have I been... oh yeah, moving to Texas. Congrats on the adorable baby girl.
Post a Comment