Jillie is 6 months old today. Where has the time gone. She is such a big girl, crawling and sitting up. It just isn't fair that my babies grow up so quick. No snuggling and holding. She is always on the move. Bitsy we love you!!
She is already standing up. Only a matter of time before she is cruising the furniture and then taking her first steps. Isn't she too young for all this? Oh yeah, she also got her first 2 teeth.

Monday was the first day of school and this year Elena and Noah are both gone all day. No more kindergarten. Yeah! Woo Hoo! and Hip Hip Hooray! (Kindergarten is lame!!!)



8 comments:
They are all so cute! That IS a long day to have both kids gone...I bet Rex misses them. Good thing he has Jillian to keep him company! ;) I can't believe how big she's gotten! So sweet!
Your kids look so cute! I love Rex's shaved head, that's awesome! I also agree...Kindergarten is lame!
You have such gorgeous kids! Jillian is so big, what a doll!
To have both kids gone at school would be great. Dallin asks to go get Sam after 2 hours then again after every hour. It is a long day.
Love the cowgirl hat! She is such a Fausett! Glad school is going well. If you, Rex and Jill ever get bored you should come over and play!
Awww... I miss those kids and wish I could meet and give Jillie kisses. They are all are so adorable on their first day of school.
Wow are your kids ever cute! That is so sad that your little Jill is growing up so fast. I hope that wont happen to my little guy. I love that your kids can wear whatever they want to school. I am jealous. Looks like things are going well:)
Yeah I agree Elena looks way grown up in these pictures. wow, time flies. Isn't it fun though to be alone now with Rex. He needs his time with u..even though it's shared with Jill. Noah's looks so stylin.love his shirt.
And, last but not least your lil baby is soo cute like you just want to eat her UP!
Post a Comment